Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Roots of Wisdom


This is me standing outside St Anthony Church, waiting for Taxi on 27th September 2009.

Opened my eyes, sat on my bed, put on my spectacle and looked at the clock. It is 6 O'clock. Had insomnia(cannot sleep) last night. Whole night I was full of thoughts, flowing non-stop, not within my control. I want to sleep but cannot sleep. I want to stop thinking but cannot stop either. I cannot remember what time I had dozed off... but it was just a 'close' of my eyes intermittently and later 'awoke' again, still cannot get asleep. I was so worried that I might not have the right amount of sleep and the right amount of energy to look after Isaac.


Inspired, Motivated
However, surprisingly, I am awoke now, feeling refreshed, very energetic, very motivated still. Everybody is sleeping now. Isaac is sleeping sounding, so is Richard Toh.

As soon as I am awoke, I quickly on my computer which is beside my bed. I do not want to miss out this 'feeling' this important moment of 'inspiration'.

Who Is God
I have grasped the Roots of Wisdom -- the meaning of life OF MY LIFE. It is just too funny. It is a JOKE, a crazy joke... I would need to take TIME to share with everybody. This is my story, my journey of searching for the meaning of life and my journey of searching for 'God'.
Mother Nature
As I was typing these, my children's alarm clock rang. Clara walked to my room! Women are just women --- woman is made to be as such...

Birds chirping sweetly now. How nice the sound of nature...

Achievements
Knowledge is power. All words and no action is nothing. Do not keep talking and neglect your work. Have a balanced lifestyle. Listen to 'Mother Nature'... Discover the Kingdom of God, the wonders of life...


Religion: The Catholic Faith Soon To be Revealed

I have to thank too many people in my life, especially my brothers .

Success: Mind Renewed, Transformation
Can you imagine, I took almost 3hrs to do this post. It is 8.20am now and I am back here to continue my post. This is how busy am I and my house is still as messy and I am still in debt, but I am feeling inspired and has found my 'achievement'. Yet, success is a journey that never ends its destination. One goal accomplished, many tasks followed to be accomplished...

Since I have not update this website for some time, here are some links to show some of my recent posts:

Wonders of Holy Spirit
Double Happiness
Pride Comes Before A Downfall
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Lucky Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment